Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Some Odd Girl sponsoring Digital Tuesday!!

This week I've joined the team over at the Digital Tuesday blog to help show off their latest and greatest challenge- "Anything But a Card." Some Odd Girl is sponsoring this fab challenge so as part of their design team I played along using the so, so, so cute RAINBOW image. I decided to make a gift bag and make it is as girly as possible- there is a little girl out there waiting ever so patiently for her birthday gift and when she gets it, it will arrive in style! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: RAINBOW digi (Some Odd Girl)
Ink: Copic markers; Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Nerdy Bird 12x12 kit (Sassafrass Lass); New Leaf (Papertrey Ink)
Other: glitter (Doodlebug Designs); 'birthday girl' rub-on (Daisyd's); Sun sticker (Sassafrass Lass)

6 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest little gift bag....any little girl would love to get! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the gift bag! PFFFFFT little girl! I would die seeing my gifty in that!!! You did fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, this is so cute! The colours are so fun, and and the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous gift bag! Its super!

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!