Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some Odd Girl April Freebie- Mae!


This little cutie is Some Odd Girl's April freebie- Mae's Bouquet. Isn't she CUTE?! You can see MORE of Mae on April 20th- release day! Yeah!

The stripey look on Mae's shoes came from gently drawing on them with my Copic blender marker, after they had been coloured. You can't see it very well here, but her headband is coloured with a Spica glitter marker; I wish they showed up better on the computer screen, because does it ever SPARKLE here!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mae's Bouquet (Some Odd Girl); Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Chai (PTI), Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers, Spica glitter markers (Copic)
Paper: Oo la la (My Mind's Eye); Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores, Vintage Cream, New Leaf (PTI)
Other: Circles, Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities(Spellbinders); flourish (Zva); foam dimensionals


2 comments:

  1. Love love love the colours you used. I've downloaded Mae but haven't been brave enough to colour her in yet, LOL. Hoping to work on a card tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, I am loving this card! That Mae image is so swet and you've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!