Thursday, April 29, 2010

Custom baby shower invitation!


I was asked by a neighbour if I could create 20 invitations to a bridal shower she was hosting for a friend expecting...well, can you guess...a girl! :) I had lots of fun coming up with this design and putting it all together. Baby Button Bits made it SO easy and instead of adding an actual button (to lessen the bulk of the ones being mailed) I punched a 1/2" circle and covered it with glitter. I love the end result and the person who ordered them did too!


Supplies:
Stamps: Baby Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chai, Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink); Copics
Paper: White, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Pretty Pastels designer paper (Papertrey Ink)
Other: 1/2" circle punch, scalloped border punch (SU!); Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft); Diamond Stickles (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!