Thursday, April 22, 2010

Challenge Day!!


It's another challenge day over at the Some Odd Girl challenge blog! This time- use NO patterned paper. Think you can handle that?? :)

I used the fabulous Magic Mae for my 'pretty' card and a Cuttlebug embossing folder for texture where I would have normally used patterned paper. There are a LOT of Spica glitter markers used here- this really SHINES in real life! AND even more so, I sprayed some Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist over the entire back embossed panel so it has a lovely pearlescent look to it! Run on over to the challenge blog and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Magic Mae digi (Some Odd Girl); Wonderful Wishes (Verve Visual)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers, Spica glitter markers (Copic); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: White, Lavender Moon (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder (Provo Craft); ribbon (misc.); glitter (Doodlebug Designs); Border punch (Fiskars); foam dimensionals; Pearl glimmer mist (Tattered Angels)






2 comments:

  1. I almost couldn't handle it! So tough for a pp hoarder like me! Love this card Marcie! Its super! I left ya a lil love on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shimmery effect Marcie, it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!