Monday, April 5, 2010

Boys will be boys :)


My little guy Jake is a typical boy. Play in the mud, madly race his tricycle up and down the lane way, torment his sister, kind of boy. His dimples are what brighten my day when I'm feeling gloomy, and his laugh just delights me.

I took him to see a live show of Franklin the Turtle one day last week and was overwhelmed at his excitement. I hope I always remember the look on his face when Franklin came on stage. Absolute joy.

This card is made with thoughts of him in mind. Dinosaurs, sunny days and plain ol' fun. :) The Longneck Dino by Some Odd Girl is the perfect image for this cute card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Longneck dino (Some Odd Girl); For the Men (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Spring Rain, Lemon Tart, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers
Paper: Lemon Tart, white, Kraft, Ripe Avocado from 2008 Bitty Box Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Stickles (Ranger); foam dimensionals






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!