Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Sweet Sunday Sketch!

Another fabulous sketch for the SSSC64 over on Karen's blog- the sweetest thing. I decided to use these CUTE chipboard stickers by Sassafrass Lass (I just love the name of that company...) for my focal point, and turned it into a Mother's Day card! It's funny...I have about 30 Mother's Day cards laying around, and only ONE mother. :) Do you paper crafters have the same problem? The stitching around the popped up panel is 'faux' ie. I used my paper piercer and a brown Zig marker. I'd love to invest in a small sewing machine but don't really have the space for it anywhere on my craft table. Maybe someday!

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Mother's Day (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Chai, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Oo la la (My Mind's Eye)
Other: Sunny day blossoms (Sassafrass Lass); pink gem (Basic Grey); foam dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!