Sunday, March 7, 2010

To Teach

I made this for my son's daycare teacher as a birthday card. These cute little Pure Innocence stamps from MFT really delight me...I just adore them! I used Apple for You, and coloured it in with Copics. The gorgeous paper is from Cosmo Cricket- Garden Variety, the 6x6 pack. The flower embellishment I made myself using a 1/2" circle punch and Scor Tape.

Supplies:
Stamps: Apple for You (My Favorite Things); Teacher's Apple (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Pure Poppy, Chai (Papertrey Ink); Copics, Spica glitter markers (Copic)
Paper: Kraft, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink); Garden Variety 6x6 (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: 1/2" circle punch (SU!); Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); brad (Bo Bunny); Scor Tape


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!