Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunny days...

Oh my, oh my...is it ever gorgeous here in south western Ontario. Finally the sun is shining and the birds are chirping!

It should only take me 2 minutes tops to walk to the end of the laneway to get the mail, but it was Robin's first time outside in her new rubber boots and every time she took a step she had to stop and look at her fashionable "kitty cat" pink boots. :) I can already tell it will be a dirty spring for us, because she seemed VERY interested in every mud puddle she came across! Of course my little guy Jake is just naturally a mud puddle lover!

Supplies:
Stamps: Nature's Silhouettes (Cornish Heritage Farms); Gracious Greetings (Close To My Heart)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chamomile, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Porcelain 6x6 collection (Basic Grey)
Other: Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); pearl (Kaisercraft)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!