Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some Odd Girl challenge- rainbows!

Today is the first ever challenge from the Some Odd Girl Challenge Blog...featuring RAINBOWS! Ooooo I love rainbows! :) We'll be running "Stash and Style" challenges every other week so make sure to keep checking in and playing along!

As you can see, I have represented every colour in the rainbow here. For the rainbow strip along the bottom I glued all the coloured pieces together in a strip, ran it through my Big Shot machine using the Top Note die, and then trimmed away any excess edges. Can you tell I love that TREE? :)

Supplies:
Stamps: TREE digi (Some Odd Girl); sentiment (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers
Paper: white, Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink); blue, purple (Bazzil)
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder (Provo Craft); Top Note die (SU!); orange glitter (Doodlebug); other glitter (Art Glitter); foam dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. the tree is VERY lovable! your card is GORGEOUS, girlie! i love the strip at the bottom - what a fabulous idea! simply stated and this card packs a PUNCH!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' it especially the rainbow strip. Why didn't I think of that *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you included all the colours of the rainbow. Absolutely gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tree. Love the rainbow. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!