Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Olympics of Stamping- Hello/Thinking of You

Another Moxie Fab Olympics of Stamping entry!! This time the category is Thinking of You/Hello. I must admit this card is less 'mostly stamped' than the others, but I'm happy with the final result. I'm in love with Origins by Basic Grey. I bought the 12x12 pack, the 6x6 pack, the cardmaking kit AND the scrapbooking kit!! :) Some elements on this card are leftovers from the scrapbooking kit. The sentiment by Unity Stamp Company just astounds me. It's beautiful!

Supplies:
Stamps: Just Be (Unity Stamp Company)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Kraft (Papertrey Ink); Origins (Basic Grey)
Other: Die cut and chipboard elements Origins scrapbook kits (Basic Grey); gems (Kaisercraft)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcie! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!