Friday, March 5, 2010

Olympics of Stamping- BIRTHDAY

I love the bright, bold colours of this birthday card. This is my entry for the Moxie Fab Olympics of Stamping BIRTHDAY category. Okay, enough with the Moxie Fab entries now...I promise I'm done! :)

I used the rock and roll technique for the floral image from Garden of Life by Papertrey Ink. I stamped it in Orange Zest, and the rolled the outer edges in Pure Poppy. Subtle, but nice. :) The sentiment was stamped directly on top.

Supplies:
Stamps: Garden of Life, Birthday Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Chai (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI); Citrus matstack (DCWV)
Other: Crystal swirl (Prima); crystals (K & Co.); Nestabilities (Spellbinders); foam dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. OOO! I love the HAWT colors of this! Not to mention the 3D touch! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marcie! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!