Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Boy Spike

This is the cute March freebie from Some Odd Girl. Go right now and download him!! :) I coloured Spike with Copics- which I am now going to be greatly improved on after my class Tuesday night at the Paper Pickle with Linda!! I freehand doodled all around him and hand cut the matting.


Don't forget the Spring release for Some Odd Girl is March 23rd, with the first challenge on the 25th. So excited!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Spike (Some Odd Girl)

Ink: Chai (Papertrey Ink); black marker (Zig); Copic markers, Spica glitter marker (Copic)
Paper: white stamper's select (Papertrey Ink); Get Happy collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Cardstock sticker (Cosmo Cricket); ribbon (misc.); Checkerboard punch (Martha Stewart); Labels Two (Spellbinders); foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!