Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Introducing...ME! :)

Today is the day I am being introduced as a design team member over on the new Some Odd Girl Challenge Blog. If you participate in this week's STASH challenge (a rainbow theme, what could be better!?) and link up your creation over there by April 7th, you could win a digi of your choice PLUS Mae, who won't be released to the public until April!! Isn't she cute? :) Two lucky entrants will also get a banner/blinkie to put up on their blog! By the way, here is my rainbow card for you to look at. I had LOTS of fun making it!

You can read my little questionnaire over on the challenge blog- everyone has such different answers...I took the 'thumb tack' question quite literally. :) Since it's my special day over at the challenge blog, I thought I'd treat one of you with a free digital image from Some Odd Girl. How do you like this tree?! It's just PERFECT!! Here's my sample of how I used this gorgeous creation...

Supplies:
Stamps: TREE (Some Odd Girl); Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chai (Papertrey Ink); Copic markers
Paper: Citrus (DCWV); white (Papertrey Ink; blue glitter paper (Doodlebug Designs)
Other: Ribbon (misc.); circle punch (EK Success); glitter (Doodlebug Designs); foam dimensionals
So tell me, what is your favourite kind of tree/plant/flower? Leave a comment on this post with your answer and I'll randomly draw one lucky winner of this TREE digi on April 15th. Thanks for stopping by today!


6 comments:

  1. love it, Marcie! and you make a fabulous Odd Girl - your literal response about the thumbtack TOTALLY has me lullzing over here! thanks for that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - I am so loving this tree! That card is fantastic!!! And I agree with Leah - you are so odd ;) In a very good way though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tree Marcie - but I love every odd thing about you! love mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the tumbtack - hilarious! Great to meet you!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marcie, I love your style!! I loved reading your bio too. I'd LOVE to work in a library... aside from my dream job (SAHM) that would be my second choice.
    Umm, my favourite tree - I love eucalypts. We recently moved to our own acreage bush block and it's wonderful looking out any window to see the beautiful gum trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to have met you from the odd girls marcie!! Your creations are beautiful! So for your question my favorite plant of some kind, I love Carnations:) Such a simple cheap flower but I just LOVE them!! Can't wait to get to know you better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!