Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happily Ever After

It's been awhile since I pulled out my Technique Tuesday stamps. I'd forgotten how much I love them and how versatile they are! I had the same papers and inks out from the card in the previous post and decided I would just keep on creating! I stamped the solid flower in Sweet Blush ink, then layered the outline over top in Berry Sorbet- easy, and a beautiful result!

Thank goodness for Daylight Savings Time...my little ones slept in for some reason this morning (a rarity) making it a whoppin' 8:45 a.m. when they got out of bed...I hope this keeps up! :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Two Steppin' in the Garden, Small Talk (Technique Tuesday)
Ink: Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Porcelain 6x6 collection (Basic Grey)
Other: pearls (Kaisercraft); foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!