Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Glorious Spring Wishes

Glorious spring wishes...that's what I wishing for today! The sun was shining very brightly all day today, and I could smell spring- you know what I mean right? :) The mild weather inspired me to create something bright and cheerful, what better to use than the wonderful Spring Baskets set by Waltzingmouse Stamps. The basket and flowers are 2 different pieces to be stamped separately (you can probably tell I didn't QUITE get them lined up exactly, but it is VERY easy to do, I'm just sloppy) and I coloured them with Copic markers.

SPEAKING of Copic markers, I'm SO excited to be taking a class taught by Linda Heavens at the Paper Pickle Co. tonight! I'm really hoping to absorb just a SMIDGE of her colouring talent! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Spring Baskets (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Summer Sunrise, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Copic markers, Spica glitter marker (Copic)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Citrus stack (DCWV)
Other: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); border punch (Fiskars); pearls, silver rhinestone (Kaisercraft); butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!