Thursday, March 18, 2010

Easter Wishes

Oh this card makes me think of spring! Cute little bunny and chicky *check*, soft, springlike colours *check*, happy Easter message *check*. I've shown you this bunny before, and I love it so much I'm showing it to you again!! :) You can buy this cute digi 'Flappity' at Some Odd Girl - AND you can also stop around on the 23rd of March to check out all the new spring releases! Trust me, they are FABULOUS!

This card is for Jen del Muro's weekly SFYTT. This week's sketch was fun to work with and I'll be adding it to my file along with the rest of them!

Supplies:
Stamps: Flappity (Some Odd Girl); Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Sweet Blush, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copics, Spica glitter markers (Copic)
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Stamper's Select white (Papertrey Ink); Baby Girl collection (Heidi Grace Designs)
Other: Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); flowers, flower centre (Prima); stick pin (Autumn Leaves); butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); gems (Kaisercraft)

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! Great colours and the embellies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!