Monday, March 29, 2010

Don't forget to dot your i's and cross your t's!!

Notice anything missing?? Um, well, I forgot to add the sparkly 'dot' to the top of my 'i'. Don't worry, I went back after taking this picture and added it. No stamping on this card- just my trusty letter stickers, rub-ons and my beloved Slice machine! This card measures 5 1/4" square.

Supplies:
Ink: Antique Linen (Ranger)
Paper: Kioshi (Basic Grey); Pretty Pastels (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Thickers (American Crafts); rub-ons (Making Memories); brad (Bo-Bunny); circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); flowers (Slice by Making Memories)
Come back on the 31st (Wednesday) to see a creation using the lovely TREE from Some Odd Girl AND a chance to win a free digital image!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!