Friday, March 26, 2010

Bookwormabella meets Kioshi

Every time I settle on a favourite Basic Grey paper collection, they come out with a new one that I fall in love with. Kioshi from Basic Grey is just so soft, springlike and divine! I only received it a few days ago, but it is already mostly used up!

This Stamping Bella image (Bookwormabella) has been coloured and paper pieced (the pants are Lily Kate by BG) for a long time now, sitting around waiting to be used. Simple card, easy to put together, beautiful end result! The final card is 5 1/4" square

Supplies:
Stamps: Bookwormabella (Stamping Bella)
Ink: Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers
Paper: white (Papertrey Ink); Kioshi AND Lily Kate 6x6 paper packs (Basic Grey)
Other: Plain and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon (Ellen Hutson)

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOVE that kioshi paper too! almost so much i don't want to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!