Monday, February 22, 2010

Waltzing Mouse Blog Hop!!

I'm so excited to be part of the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Hop today!! I believe I'm #36 on the Hop, so thanks for staying with us all this far...if you are just starting out, or have 'strayed' off the path at all, you can always head back to the beginning HERE.

The theme is SPRINGTIME....woohoo! So here is what I have prepared for you...

I used the lovely Spring Baskets set which I could have stamped over and over and over...well, you get the picture. Let's just say I really love this set! :) Extra details are that I stamped the eggs twice, coloured them, cut them out and popped them up off the basket. Everything else is pretty self-explanatory!

Supplies:
Stamps: Spring Baskets (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Melon Berry, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Copic markers, Spica glitter marker (Copic)
Paper: Melon Berry, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Earth Love (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Ribbon (Making Memories); flowers (Prima); felt brad (unknown); Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Thanks for joining me on this fabulous hop, and now it's time to head on over to see what Latisha has created!!

29 comments:

  1. Great use of papers with your stamping, colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Marcie!!! the colours are ace and i loved how you popped up the eggs!! thank you for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just love your mix of colors and papers! Everything just works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcie, this is a lovely card - some nice colouring on those eggs too. I like the layout you've used and the embellishments are perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colours and stamps...
    baci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Marcie - this is so very adorable. Such wonderful patterned paper that really makes this basket of Easter Eggs pop right off the page. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love how you cut the eggs out and popped them up- The layout is fabulous and what a beautiful springtime card!! Makes me long for spring on this snowy day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcie, I feel like I've been around the world today...but I think you're here in Ontario. Gorgeous card!! Love these papers and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your multicolored eggs, the pretty lace and lovely DP's Marcie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Cosmo Cricket paper and Claire's basket are a match made in Heaven! Awesome details on this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Love these earthy yet springy colors and that basket image is darling! Love it filled with little easter eggs - clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable Marcie! I love the little trim you added along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Marcie! Love all the fab colors and your eggs! Fantastic job! Thanks so much for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!! Love your popped eggs.. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I love how you paired your image with earth love! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your little basket of eggs! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! I love the sweet basket of eggs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is fabulous! I like the basket full of eggs - great job with the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! Love all the pastel eggs and your basket is great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the colors and patterns! Charming!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh how fun! Love how you popped the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty. Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a cute little easter basket!! Full of "springy" colours. I love it.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card Marcie! Love all your little details!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Marcie this is really pretty! The added flower really sets the card off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!