Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweetheart

I seem to always forget about using my punches for focal points, and rely on stamped images to do the work for me. :) This time I left that all behind and used a simple punched heart central image. Of course though, I had to pull out Simple Valentine and use that cute little sweetheart sentiment. I just love the font used and how small the words are...my fave Valentine's set by far! And yes, I do realize that the ribbon is positioned so the word LOVE is upside down. :) Oops. That gorgeous sparkly label holder I bought in a package of 3 from the Paper Pickle and I'm surprised I used it because usually I hoard that kind of pretty stuff!

Supplies:
Stamps: Simple Valentine (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chai, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink); Love Bandit collection (Bo Bunny)
Other: Label holder, stick pin, ribbon (Making Memories); pure poppy button (Papertrey Ink); double scalloped punch (Martha Stewart); heart punch (EK Success); Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!