Sunday, February 28, 2010

Olympics of Stamping...THANK YOU

I decided to be brave and try entering Cath's Olympics of Stamping contest over on the Moxie Fab World blog. So intimidated, because everything I see over there is just so fabulous, but what the heck!? I'm going to give it a go! :) This is my THANK YOU entry for a 'mostly stamped' card. I wasn't sure what 'mostly stamped' entailed, so I went with more stamping rather than less...

Supplies:
Stamps: Pocket Full of Posies (Technique Tuesday); Big & Bold Wishes, Background Basics: Text Style (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Terracotta Tile, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, Chai, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); Antique Linen (Ranger)
Paper: Rustic Cream, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Scalloped border punch (SU!); scrapbook rhinestones (Kaisercraft); foam dimensionals (misc.)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Marcie! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your cards are wonderful! I love your choices of color

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!