Saturday, February 13, 2010

Olympic love!

Ahhh, did you watch the Opening Ceremonies last night?? I am a proud Canadian!! What a beautiful job was done, and I'm so excited to see how all the athletes do!

I made this card for SSSC55. I paper pieced Gracie Lollipop's dress with paper from Basic Grey's Lemonade collection...such a pretty collection that I have almost used completely- a rarity for me! The sentiment from Garden of Life fit perfectly for where I wanted it.

Supplies:
Stamps: Gracie Lollipop (Stamping Bella); Garden of Life (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copics
Paper: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink); Lemonade collection (Basic Grey)
Other: Sparkle brads (Doodlebug); paper piercer; corner rounder (Marvy); circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!