Sunday, February 14, 2010

LOVE

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I'm on my own today without my sweetie, as my handsome husband is gone away to Houston on business. Just me and my two wild ones, but we celebrated this morning with pink milk (strawberry milk!), pink cereal (you have to let loose once in awhile!), and by baking a heart-shaped caked. Yum! :)

Supplies:
Ink: Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Kraft, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink); Pink (Bazzil); designer paper 'Sundress' from Sweetness collection (My Mind's Eye)
Other: Scalloped square Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Scalloped border punch (SU!); 'Effervescence' border punch (Fiskars); Corner rounder (EK Success); Pure Poppy button (Papertrey Ink); twine (misc.); 'LOVE' card and envelope (Jolee); Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!