Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happiness is...

Oh yes, a new pair of shoes. :) Lots of paper piecing here with this MFT set called Window Shopping. I think the Basic Grey Origins paper is 'off' for this card, maybe a little too pretty and serene for something as funky as shoes. Still though, it's gorgeous paper and I've already bought the card AND scrapbook kit that are a part of that whole line. I think this is one of my favourite Basic Grey lines ever! For the circle outline I used Take Note by Papertrey Ink, and I covered the shoe with Diamond Glaze after colouring it with Copics. Enjoy your day everyone! Stay tuned for a later post today regarding Papertrey Ink's blog hop.

Supplies:
Stamps: Window Shopping (My Favorite Things); Take Note (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers, *mint* Spica Glitter marker (Copic); Chai, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Origins (Basic Grey)
Other: Scalloped circle punch (Marvy); Diamond Glaze



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!