Saturday, February 20, 2010

A classic...


Oh how I wish I had a new card to show you!! I have lots laying around and I promise tonight I will drag out my light box and snap away so I have some new stuff to show you in the next few days. This was for my father-in-law's birthday a looong time ago. He is a bit of a 'classic' himself...haha, or so I like to tease him! :) I just LOVE that backgrounder stamp from Cornish Heritage Farm! I searched forever and ever on SCS to find images of this truck stamp so I could see who made it...I had stamped the image from one of my mom's stamps and never bothered to write down who made it.

Supplies:
Stamps: Cracked Montana Earth backgrounder (Cornish Heritage Farms); 'Make a Wish' from Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink); truck (Art Impressions)
Ink: Dark Chocolate (PTI); Pumpkin Spice (Tsukineko)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Kraft, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Other: large eyelets (Making Memories)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!