Thursday, January 21, 2010

You're Just the Best!

This birthday card uses Papertrey Ink's Blooming Button Bits...except I did NOT use buttons! That's what is great about this set- the possibilities are endless. Buttons, bling, punched circles, whatever you can think of!

This weekend is a busy one for our family. My husband turns 30 and the next day my daughter turns ONE! I can hardly believe a year has flown by since she arrived. :) So needless to say, there will be lots of birthday celebrations AND a few birthday cards to post in the next day or two. Have a great weekend everyone!

Supplies: (all supplies Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Blooming Button Bits
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Chai
Paper: Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Turning a New Leaf designer paper
Other: Circle punch (SU!); Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Stickles (Ranger); brads (Making Memories)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!