Saturday, January 9, 2010

WT252- Huggabugg!

I made this card for Splitcoast's WT252- In with the New. The challenge was to use something new you received over the holidays on your card. Easy enough for me...I was SPOILED over Christmas! :) My new things on this card- the Huggabugg image by Stamping Bella, the Double Scalloped punch by Martha Stewart, the designer paper by Papertrey Ink AND I took the picture in my new photobox. Lots new to play with!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lovebeetle Huggabugg (Stamping Bella)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copics; Spica glitter (Copic); white paint (Making Memories)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, Stamper's Select, Simple Valentine (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Double Scalloped punch (Martha Stewart); Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Sweet Blush button (Papertrey Ink); gem (K & Co.); chipboard heart (misc.); ribbon (misc.); Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!