Friday, January 8, 2010

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #21

It's been awhile since I participated in one of Dawn's colour challenges and it made me realize how much I miss doing challenges of any kind! That's one of my 'be happy' goals for 2010...do more challenges...hey, if it makes me happy why not!? :) This card is for Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #21- to use Lemon Tart, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist and Rustic Cream (or your version of those colours).

Supplies:
Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Blooming Button Bits (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Chai (PTI)
Cardstock: Rustic Cream, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Other: Checkerboard punch (Martha Stewart); circle punch (SU!); Lemon Tart button (PTI); twine (misc.); Stickles (Ranger)

6 comments:

  1. Ooo I have not seen taht punch yet... Love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card, it is simple and so pretty great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. The checkerboard punch adds a nice touch to the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the checkerboard punch! Your clean and simple card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The checkerboard stamp and buttons are wonderful. Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card, and that checkboard punched edge looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!