Monday, January 25, 2010

It's your day!

Yesterday my husband turned 30 years old and he was moving a little slower than usual after the birthday celebrations the night before... :) This is the card I made for him. He told me he wanted a card with no extra embellishments (I actually think that was his way of telling me not to BUY anything else...hmm?), so this is what I came up with using only cardstock, a few basic supplies and tools.

Details: I stamped my backgrounder right onto the Rustic Cream cardstock in Antique Linen ink. I used a SU! 1/2" circle punch to cut out the Granola circles and covered them with Stickles glitter. I distressed the edges of the circle that the sentiment is on and inked all edges with Chamomile tea dye ink.

Supplies:
Stamps: Cracked Montana Earth backgrounder (CHF); Star Prints (PTI)
Ink: Antique Linen (Ranger); Dark Chocolate, Chamomile (PTI)
Paper: Rustic Cream, Kraft (PTI); Granola collection (Basic Grey)
Other: foam dimensionals; Checkerboard punch (Martha Stewart); 1/2" circle punch (SU!); Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Funky circle frame (Provocraft); Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this card! Nice job. What did hubby think?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!