Monday, January 11, 2010

It would suit me to a "tea"

These cuuuuuuute little invitations are for my daughter Robin's first birthday party coming up at the end of January...I just LOVE how they turned out!

I found the template for the teacup on SCS here, and searched 'tea party' themed wording on the 'net and found this cute one- "It would suit me to a "tea" if you'd celebrate with me!" The inside just gives details for the party. I made about 10 of these in Sweet Blush, Melon Berry and Lavender Moon cardstock by Papertrey Ink.


Supplies:
Stamps: Border and Corners: Circles (PTI)

Ink: Sweet Blush (PTI)
Paper: Sweet Blush, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Other: Scalloped Circle punch (Marvy); Border punch (Fiskars); Sweet Blush button (PTI); pearl (Kaisercraft); Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provocraft); Microsoft Word

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!