Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have your cake...or else I'LL eat it! :)

This card follows Hope Stamps Eternal Cupcake Challenge #40. Every week they show a DELICIOUS picture of a cupcake (it allllways makes me drool with hunger) and you are to create a card using it as the inspiration...no cupcake stamps required!

Supplies:
Stamps: Piece of Cake (PTI)
Ink: Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst, Chamomile (PTI); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Stamper's Select, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist (PTI)
Other: Ribbon (misc.); Nestabilities; paper piercer; gems (Zva); Stickles; Double scalloped punch (Martha Stewart); corner rounder (Marvy)

2 comments:

  1. Yum!!! Great cake...your card makes me drool! :) Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great design and the colors make me wish for spring! Thanks for playing along with the cupcake inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!