Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dad's birthday

Well, not my dad's birthday, but my children's dad aka my handsome hubby. :) We are a 'flying' family meaning my husband and son are just crazy for airplanes, remote control or real- so I felt this little airplane from Unity Stamp Co. was appropriate. I stamped the sentiment inside the banner and cut out everything once it had been coloured. The chipboard letters were coloured using my Copics. My children gave this card to my husband this past Sunday on his 30th birthday.

Supplies:
Stamps: airplane and banner (Unity Stamp Co.); Birthday Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chai, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copics
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Earth Love (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Chipboard letters (Basic Grey); foam dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card...perfect for so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie...this is SUPER COOL! My FIL is also into remote control adult 'toys' and this would be a PERFECT card for him! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!