Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Celebrate Today!

Another card for the Hope Stamps Eternal Cupcake Challenge...this time #41. You should go check out the yummy inspiration picture this week. Don't those cupcakes look just divine??
I chose to stick with similar colours (kind of...) and use cupcake paper for my project. I used this SWEET Stamping Bella image that I 'borrowed' from my mom...thanks mom! Her name is Ella LOLLIPOP and I'm pretty sure this is what my sweet pea Robin will look like in a few years. :) Other details- I cut the brown trim around the main image by hand, and used a neat ruffled ribbon treatment that I saw a few different places here in blog-land and secured it with Scor Tape.

Supplies: Stamps: Ella LOLLIPOP (Stamping Bella); Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Melon Berry, Chai (Papertrey Ink); Copics Paper: Brown (Bazzil); Nook and Pantry (Basic Grey); Stamper's Select, Kraft (Papertrey Ink) Other: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); brads (Basic Grey); circle punch (Marvy); Melon Berry ribbon (Papertrey Ink); Stickles (Ranger); pearls (Kaisercraft); Scor Tape

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Perfect paper and the ruffled ribbon is Divine!!! thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute, What a fun image and I love the cupcake paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!