Friday, January 29, 2010

Birthday Banner

I made this banner for my daughter's 1st birthday last Monday. I had it hanging in the entry way from our kitchen to the living room so all the guests had to pass under it on their way through. I could not find a Happy Birthday banner that I liked to matched the theme of her birthday- which was a 'tea party', so I made this one with colours that were soft and sweet just like my Robin! :)


Supplies:
Paper: coloured cardstock (Bazzil); designer paper (Papertrey Ink, Making Memories, DCWV); white paper (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Large scalloped circles, patterned paper circles (Cricut); white circles [Basic Shapes 1], letters [Fonts] (Slice); flowers (Prima); clear baubles (Stamping Bella); gems (Zva); brads (misc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!