Monday, January 4, 2010

Be an inspiration...


I LOVE my new photo/light box that I received for Christmas from my fabulous husband. It is so easy to set up (although rather large) and use, and I noticed the difference right away in the quality of my pictures. No more going outside to take pictures and having to wait for a sunny day!!
Diplomafella was coloured using Copics and matched to Cosmo Cricket's The Boyfriend line of papers. The Unity sentiment just jumped out at me and begged me to be used with this cute fella. :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Diplomafella (Stamping Bella); sentiment (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Chai (Papertrey Ink); Copics; Spica glitter marker (Copic)
Paper: True Black, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); The Boyfriend papers (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Brads (Making Memories); Nestabilities; foam dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!