Sunday, December 27, 2009

Turning a New Leaf birthday

Well, Christmas is over so no more Christmas cards to show!! :) I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas with their family...this is preposted, so I'm going to assume I had a wonderful day! :) It's not over yet...one more celebration to go and then I can likely say I'm sick of turkey dinners.

I made a birthday card for my mother-in-law for someone ELSE to give her and I loved using Turning a New Leaf with Terracotta Tile paper- my first time using both of these and I'm loving it! My only problem was that I stamped a text background on the Terracotta Tile cardstock in the same colour of ink and it basically blended right in so now the bottom quarter of the card looks bare. Oh well...

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Vintage Picnic, Background Basics: Text Style
Ink: Dark Chocolate; Ripe Avocado, Chai, Terracotta Tile
Paper: Rustic Cream, Terracotta Tile
Other: Ribbon (misc.); gems (K & Co.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!