Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The magic of Christmas...

I'll admit, there is not a lot of Christmas magic around our house yet. I love Christmas and my children are at the age to fully enjoy it so I AM looking forward to Christmas Day, but right now with no snow on the ground it's hard to get into the spirit of the season!! I don't even have my tree up yet. Don't worry that will be remedied SOON!

This card is a CASE from SCS. Lots of Christmas inspiration there to be found! Coincidentally, it happened to be created by one of my fave Papertrey Ink designers- Niki Estes.


Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Tree Trimming Trio
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel, Vintage Cream; Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Kraft
Other: Scarlet Jewel satin ribbon; corner rounder (Marvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!