Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Joy!

I've asked Santa to bring me a photo/light box for Christmas! Crossing my fingers... :) I know the last few pics have been horrible and I'm sorry for that. These cards DO look so much better IRL.

This card tells a tale of Christmas Joy. I LOVE the fabulous images and journal notes that Crafty Secrets offers. It makes card-making SO much easier.

Today I'm off to a family Christmas for my husband's side of the family to experience some Christmas joy of my own. Ever heard any horrible in-law stories??? Well....I don't have any! My in-laws are just fabulous, wonderful people and they don't even read this blog so I'm not sucking up!! Hahaha. I love this particular family Christmas. Good food, lots of laughs, babies crawling all around, sisters squabbling over who makes better gravy and Grandma 'A' (as we call her) getting teary eyed over how much love there is all around...I can't ask for a better day.

Supplies:
Paper: Kraft, Scarlet Jewel (Papertrey Ink); patterned Kraft (Jillibean Soup)
Ink: Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Scarlet Jewel button (Papertrey Ink); twine (misc.); Diamond Stickles; Christmas Image and Journal Notes (Crafty Secrets)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the informative information - I enjoyed reading it! I always enjoy this blog. :) Cheers, [url=http://vaginalbirthvideo.com]vaginalbirthvideo.com[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!