Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Catch me you if you can!!

Making this gingerbread man card inspired me to do some baking and create a gingerbread house with my son. Alright- I'm exaggerating a bit...I bought a kit and all we had to do was put it together! : ) Actually, now that I think about it, I did most of the putting together while Jake stole candies and ate them!!! Now I'm having a hard time convincing him that we can't eat and that it's just to look at! Maybe after Christmas- them we'll probably chip a tooth!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Button Bits, Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Scarlet Jewel, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: New Leaf, Scarlet Jewel, Sweet Blush, Stamper's Select (Papertrey Ink); Eskimo Kisses (Basic Grey)
Other: Nestabilities; gem (K & Co.); snowflake brad (misc.); buttons (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!