Tuesday, December 29, 2009

a BIG Happy Birthday!

Well, Christmas was wonderful to MY family, how about yours? :) I can't believe how much FUN it was to watch my children open their presents on Christmas morning...such sweeties, excited at everything they received!! Of course, I had a bit to get excited about as well...a new desk for my craft corner- about 3 times the size of my old one!! Yeah!! More room to work with and spread out, and the ability to have more tools at my fingertips, instead of getting up to get them from all other areas of my 'space'. AND-- drumroll please....I got a SLICE!!!!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEE!!! I can't WAIT to get that baby up and running! No more holiday cards for me! This birthday card was made using neglected Bella stamps. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Bella and sentiment (Stamping Bella)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Antique Linen (Ranger); Copics
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink); Nook and Pantry collection (Basic Grey)
Other: gems (K & Co.); Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder (Provocraft); Stickles (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!