Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Babybabybabybabybaby!

Babybabybabybabybaby... Nope, no more babies around here !! :) I'm not sure if I like the black ink for the sentiment, but at the time I couldn't think of anything else, so I went with what was on hand! That happens a lot around here...haha. This afternoon is Christmas cookie day! Jake and I are going to bake some "kid friendly" recipes together. He is SO good at licking the bowl and spoon-haha! It's good bonding time for mommy and son, AND I find the measuring, etc. helps him with early math skills...aren't I smart!? :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages, Polka Dot Basics II (PTI)
Ink: Spring Moss (PTI); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Spring Moss, Bitty Baby Blessings designer paper (PTI)
Other: circle punch (Marvy); border punch (Fiskars); buttons (PTI); Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!