Sunday, November 29, 2009

A very Merry Christmas the Crafty Secrets way...

Man oh man, I just LOVE all these Crafty Secrets products!! This particular 'scrap' is from the Christmas Image and Journal Notes. All I had to do was trim it to fit, and add a little bit of Stickles for extra "oomph". Very vintage-y and heartwarming and I think many on the receiving end of my Christmas card list will love it!

Yesterday was the final craft sale of the season for my mom and I. It was a long day and I slept GREAT last night! I love meeting people who are interested in what we do/make and have lots of questions. If I can convince someone to pick up a stamp and get inky that always makes me happy!! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Pretty Pattern backgrounder (CHF)
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Chai (PTI)
Cardstock: Kraft, Scarlet Jewel (PTI); green (Bazzil)
Other: decorative corner punch (Fiskars); lace border punch (Martha Stewart); brads (unknown); ribbon (Making Memories) ; Stickles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!