Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Run, run as fast as you can!

You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!! That's what this little image reminds me of...a favourite childhood story that I now love telling to my children. Yep- Holiday Button Bits is right up there on my list of favourite Papertrey Ink stamp sets.
A detail- I used a strip of Scor Tape across the middle of the card and sprinkled clear glitter on it to break up that vast expanse of paper...I actually don't like the result and wish I would have thought of something else... :(

Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Button Bits, Tree Trimming Trio (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Sweet Blush, Spring Rain, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Eskimo Kisses (Basic Grey)
Other: Scalloped border punch (SU!); Nestabilities; Spring Rain buttons (Papertrey Ink); Scor Tape; glitter (Pink Paisley)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!