Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Crafty Secrets Christmas

I was so excited to enter the Crafty Secrets booth at this summer's CHA Supershow in Orlando. I'd heard about their products, seen them online, but never ventured into Crafty Secrets 'territory' before. That all changed the moment I walked into their beautifully decorated booth...I was in LOVE! :) I bought the cutest little chipboard dress and knew that I would decorate it Christmas-style. Here is the finished result. I also bought the vintage hanger there...a very neat finished touch.

I traced all the pieces onto the designer paper and cut it out as closely as possible. After gluing it on, I trimmed any overhanging edges, sanded them down and inked the edges with Chamomile ink. Then I painted the edges with the gold paint pen. When you untie the ribbon and open it up, it is covered with Vintage Cream paper inside.

Supplies:
Paper: Jolly by Golly designer paper (Cosmo Cricket); Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); gold paint pen (Krylon)
Other: Gold ribbon, Pure Poppy button (Papertrey Ink); gold baubles and gold dot (Stamping Bella); sanding block (Heidi Swapp); twine (misc.)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!