Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You're so sweet/my sweeties!

One of my favourite Papertrey Ink sets...Everyday Button Bits. My new fave is of course, Holiday Button Bits! I paired the cherry stems with Pure Poppy buttons, and pretty designer paper from October Afternoon's Cherry Hill collection.

Speaking of October afternoons...(that was kinda cheesy wasn't it??) I took some pictures of my little ones playing outside yesterday since it was such a lovely day. I think they turned out pretty cute! The pictures that is, not the kids...OBVIOUSLY the kids are cute! :) Jake is now 3 years old, and Robin 9 months. They both slept SO well last night after being outside in the fresh air all afternoon! Lucky me!




1 comment:

  1. Hello ! I love your blog !!

    I want to invite you to participate in my Giveaway !!

    http://myhandmadelife.blogspot.com/2009/10/new-giveaway-from-28-october-to.html

    Kisses ^^

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!