Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wishing you Well!!

It's nice how the right patterned paper can really make your card that extra bit of 'special'. That's why I love Papertrey Ink's patterned papers! This was a fast card to do, and that pop of red really does draw your eye in. I don't have the Papertrey Ink Flourishes stamp set, buy my Inkadinkado set came in handy for the same effect!

In other news, my little ones are keeping me SO busy these days! Funny how that happens isn't it? :) Robin is now crawling and is so determined to get into EVERYTHING that we have gone all through the house on our hands and knees to see what kind of trouble is at her eye level! I'm sure we look silly, but it's a must-do. Jake is going to be 3 years old in 2 weeks. I can't believe how grown up he looks- not an ounce of baby left in him!! He said to me today, "Mommy, you are cute." What a little sweetie he is...haha. Maybe he picked that one up from us always telling HIM the same thing??? None the less, it made my day a little brighter. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Picnic, Garden of Life (Papertrey Ink); flourish (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Remix
Other: gems (K & Company)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!