Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome baby, and MY babies!

I'm busy increasing my stash of baby cards...it seems like there was quite a baby BOOM around here a few months ago, and now that it has slowed down I need to replenish! Seriously, I counted 10 babies born in 4 months!! Lots of little ones for my kids to play with.

This baby girl card uses a Kim Hughes set (for Cornish Heritage Farms) and the colour purple, which I see a lot of us in blog-land are afraid of using...haha. Me too! I think I pulled it off this time though...

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Love (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Heliotrope (Versacolor); Copics; Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Lilac, light green (Bazzil); designer paper (Nana's Nursery- DCWV)
Other: Stickles; ribbon (misc); pearls (Kaisercraft); Nestabilities

Speaking of babies- here is a new picture of MY two babies, although I am sad to say Robin is probably no longer much of a baby...already walking around the coffee table and standing on her own for a few seconds. Walking will be any day now! Why can't they stay little forever?? Jake just turned 3 years old...my little old man! Although when I said that being 3 meant he needed to use the "potty" like a big boy, he said he changed his mind...well that's a man for you!! :) Awww I just love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!