Friday, October 30, 2009

Soft, sweet and serene!

This stamp is pretty when stamped with soft, sweet colours and the new formulation of Papertrey Ink's Sweet Blush and Spring Moss meets that criteria! The image is called Solidago Sprig and is by Rubber Stampede. I stamped the image on cream coloured, linen textured cardstock and inked the edges with chamomile tea dye ink. I used my SU! scalloped border punch on the one edge and tied across Spring Moss satin dots ribbon. The card base is also Spring Moss, and I used a Cuttlebug border strip along the right edge. The sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages by PTI- my "go-to" set for many of my cards!

Supplies:
Stamps: Solidago Sprig (Rubber Stampede) Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink); cream (unknown)
Other: border embossing strip (Cuttlebug); scalloped border punch (SU!); Spring Moss ribbon (Papertrey Ink)

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. It is beautiful in it's simplicity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!