Sunday, October 25, 2009

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!!

Yeah!!! It's the 25th of October! (Already!?) That means it's Papertrey Ink Blog Hop time and this month the theme is to create a holiday project.
I decided to use Lauren Meader's Cash or Charge collection template to showcase some gift card holders. I love getting gift cards as a gift, and therefore love giving them as well! This template makes packaging up a gift card easy and decorative- a real treat for the recipient!
This style is the #3 gift card holder once you download the template (only $5!!). Veeeery easy to put together and my favourite of all 3 styles.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink), blue (Bazzil); pink trees (My Mind's Eye); other (DCWV)
Other: Raspberry Fizz button, Raspberry Fizz satin ribbon, Pure Poppy satin dots ribbon, New Leaf saddle stitch ribbon (Papertrey Ink); twine (misc.); punches (EK Success and Cropadile)

31 comments:

  1. What adorable gift card holders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome. I have teenagers in my life and all they want is cash and gift cards...such a nice, personal way to give them. And truthfully, I would rather be crafting than shopping so gift cards work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes - these are totally adorable and a great way to give cards or money! ANd who doesn't love those kinds of gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright cheery colors! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That template looks like it would provide hours of entertainment..love all of your colors and patterns, you used it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great gift card holders-tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are adorable! Great seeing another Ontaritonian (I think I may have just made that word up...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three are so pretty! I haven't tried this one yet, but I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your patterned papers look fabulous! I think that getting gift cards is super fun, too, and these are a great way to package ones to give.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the different patterned papers - - these will look so fun together waiting to be handed out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so beautiful! Love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are so CUTE! LOVE the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very fun... they are so practical yet pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect for so many of us gift givers & LOVE your paper choices/colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look great! You're so right about loving those gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so cheerful! I'm sure your recipients will love them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice cheerful colors. Another poster, Steph is right, the teenagers in my life always ask for gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great way to use Lauren's new template! You would make her proud! I love all the beautiful colors! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! Don't put them in envelopes until the last minute, lol, they are way too colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome! Love all your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You've done a fab job dressing up these templates - they look gorgeous!
    TFS!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic gift card holders. And who doesn't love a gift card?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Don't stop posting such stories. I love to read stories like that. Just add some pics :)
    CarverDown

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!