Monday, October 12, 2009

Need a couch day??

I definitely need a couch day, today being Thanksgiving Monday here in Canada. I'm SO stuffed I can barely move and yet I have ONE MORE festivity to go to today.

It was a VERY bright day when I took pictures of these last few cards. I can't seem to get a day that is a happy medium. A photo booth is on my Christmas list... This card uses the same elements as the one in my previous post, I just used the couch instead of the chair, and changed the sentiment.

Happy Thanksgiving Monday to all my Canadian blogging friends!

Supplies
Stamps: On My Couch, Borders and Corners: Circle (PTI)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Stamper's Select (PTI); Designer paper (Martha Stewart)
Other: crystal swirl (Prima); True Black ribbon (PTI); Nestabilities (Spellbinders); foam dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!